- ♈ Aries: Aries are a hyperactive sign and tend to have sleeping troubles. Their dreams are often intense and vivid, They find it very hard to wind down at night and ignore the health benefits of good sleep. Slide sleeping is known to improve sleep quality
- ♉ Taurus: Sleep can be very fitful for Taurus if they are not comfortable. They are especially sensitive to their environment. They tend to sleep long and appreciate bed time. Meaningful dreams. Sleep best in company.
- ♊ Gemini: Gemini can survive off a fairly minimal amount of sleep - but it eventually catches up with them. Their minds are always racing in overdrive so sleep never comes easily. Many see sleep as an inconvenience and insomnia as productive 'extra' time
- ♋ Cancer: Cancer can have restless sleep patterns because they are likely to suffer nightmares a lot. Bedtime is especially volatile for Cancer because they dwell in all their troubles before sleep. They usually never feel completely 'awake'
- ♌ Leo: Most Leo are back sleepers and tend to drift off quite easily; unless they are stressed. They appreciate bed time and like to sleep amongst the most luxurious and sensuous of sheets and linen. Meaningful and precognitive dreams
- ♍ Virgo: Virgo cannot sleep if they are stressed or in an environment of disorder. Their chronic habit of overthinking makes it difficult for them to wind down before bed. They function most well when they have obtained a 'sleep schedule'
- ♎ Libra: Libra swing between sleeping too much and not enough. They can survive on minimal sleep for a short period then literally spend days in bed. A balanced sleep pattern is a good sign of inner equilibrium for Libra
- ♏ Scorpio: Scorpio's sleep is directed by their state of moods. A 'lifted' Scorpio will survive off minimal sleep - pushing bed time back as late as possible as they fall into their concentrated obsessions. An unhappy Scorpio will become very hypersomniac and need a lot of sleep
- ♐ Sagittarius: Sagittarius can survive off a minimal sleep arrangement but tend to naturally exhaust themselves through the day. They can put off bed time by becoming too excited or hyper about things at night. Occasionally restless, meaningful dreams
- ♑ Capricorn: Capricorn appreciate their sleep and try to get as much as possible - knowing it is within their best interests. A stressed Capricorn will have pronounced sleep troubles - insomnia is a sign of great inner distress for this sign
- ♒ Aquarians have pronounced sleep troubles and tend to be restless and uncomfortable in sleep. Their racing thoughts make it hard for them to wind down at night and their use of technology and reading before bed compounds their minimal sleep
- ♓ Pisces: Sleep is opium for Pisceans; and out of all the zodiac, they need the most hours. Their receptive nature means they are drained by others and sleep restores their energy reserves. Many never feel truly 'awake'; they tend to have vivid and meaningful dreams
- WORD FOR FUCKING WORD. THAT GEMINI DESCRIPTION DESCRIBES EVERYTHING THAT I THINK ABOUT SLEEP.... I normally survive off like 2-3 hours of sleep ever since i was in high school... but one days where i knock out.. I KNOCK THE FUCK OUT.. and I always though of sleep as a waste of time, that's why I don't do it! OMG.
- LOL I usually don't read horoscopes, but that Libra one is onnnnn point with my life.
ive made so many G O O D memories this year, and been surrounded by so many B E A U T I F U L people.
why is it so easy to overlook the things that make me happy, and only focus on the things that make me sad.
I am so ready.
“Don’t blink. Cherish every moment.”
omg my mom just came into my room and told me that I’m spending too much time on the internet so she told me “I’m sorry I have to do this but its for your own good…” and then she proceeded to delete the internet explorer icon from my desktop I’m laughing so hard I’m gonna pee myself omfg
are you ever just reading a book and you come across word that you don’t know how to pronounce so you just go afkjhjdsfsjkdhs in your head
when it’s someone’s name and you have to keep doing that for the rest of the book
and then you just guess how to pronounce it by what sounds best in your own mind and then the book get’s turned into a movie and it turns out you were wrong and your life feels… different.